Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Menus

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tomc
215 Views, 2 Replies

Disappearing Menus

I created a new workspace for myself with all the menu's that I want on it (some default and some from plugin software called Carlson Civil).

I can add a menu to the workspace and hit apply and see the menu appear in the menu bar. However as soon as I close the customization box the menu I just added dissapears. I can go back into the customization command and see the menu still there but it does not appear in the bar. When I close out of CAD and come back in the menu is no longer shown in the workspace.

What is going on here?

Tom

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: tomc

Check to be sure you've got the right workspace active.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: doni49

And ensure the third-party system isn't expecting a specific profile name or workspace name.  It might be deliberately trying to load/set workspace information programmatically which can bork user-created workspaces.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost