AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015

cjoconnell
Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Cursor stuck to x-axis

557 Views, 1 Replies
01-16-2013 05:20 AM

So I was working in 3D and I guess I pressed some kind of button or something that caused my 3D cursor to only move along the x=0 line. If I move my cursor up, it moves it lightly sideways. It stops when I move into side/top/front views, but as soon as I pan into 3D view, the cursor only appears along the x-axis. I'm probably overlooking a simple AutoCAD command, but I'm a new user and I can't find the answer anywhere in the manual or on the internet.

*Expert Elite*
GrantsPirate
Message 2 of 2 (543 Views)

Re: Cursor stuck to x-axis

01-16-2013 06:52 AM in reply to: cjoconnell

You have the UCS rotated so the Y axis is not showing.  Use UCS, W to get back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.