Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Explorer Index Status Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ajclemons
328 Views, 3 Replies

Content Explorer Index Status Error

Hello, I'm running AutoCAD 2014 with approximately 22,000 DWG files indexed in the Content Explorer.  These DWGs were created with various versions of AutoCAD, dating back to the mid-90s.  About 2,000 of those 22,000 files have issues reported in the Content Explorer. When the properties are opened for each DWG with an issue, there is a property named "IndexStatusError" with a value of "Toxic".  There does not appear to be a correlation with which AutoCAD version was used to create the files with the errors.

I've attached a screenshot of the Properties Dialog for one file with the indexing error.

Any insight regarding what the error means, what can cause it, and any potential fixes would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jggerth
in reply to: ajclemons

well, I might suggest running AUDIT on some of the problematic files and seeing if any problems with the drawing crop up there.

Message 3 of 4
ajclemons
in reply to: jggerth

Thanks for the suggestion.

I audited several of the files with indexing errors, and no errors were found by the AUDIT command.  Additionally, I purged all unreferenced information from each file, and the indexing errors are still present.

Tags (2)
Message 4 of 4
ajclemons
in reply to: ajclemons

Any other suggestions for possible solutions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost