Did you mean: 

Cannot use acad due to FATAL ERROR AutoCAD 2013

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
danieljayramie
1913 Views, 8 Replies

Cannot use acad due to FATAL ERROR AutoCAD 2013

Hi my acad keeps freezing and cant use, i can open my acad app easily but after a few seconds around 5-10 sec it just frooze and i cant do anything but my task manager says that its still running but i cant do anything with it. 

I only got a Fatal Error report once. It says Unhandled e0434352h Expecting b3f8606ch.

I tried repairing it, reinstalling it, and a total uninstall and reinstall 3 times. And i install the SP2 update but it still does not respons. Please HELP..

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
darawork
in reply to: danieljayramie

Hi,

Perhaps try this: http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/2009/04/unhandled-exception-unhandled-e0434f4dh-exceptio...

Or this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-architecture-general/fatal-error-unhandled-e0434352h-exception...

Darawork
AutoDesk User
Windows 10/11, 3DS Max 2022/24, Revit 2022, AutoCad 2024, Dell Precision 5810/20, ASUS DIY, nVidia Quadro P5000/RTX 5000/GTX760

Message 3 of 9

What version of Windows are you using and it is 32- or 64-bit?

Have you been able to get another fatal error? For your first one, did it let you send in a crash report and did you get a CER number? I might be able to look up the crash and see if it says anything about what happened.

Bryce Thelin
AutoCAD Product Support
Message 4 of 9

No i only get the fatal error once but most of the time my acad just freeze and nothing comes out. I'm using 64 bit. I did send a report but it didn't give me the CER number in the email.
Message 5 of 9

I think i fix the problem, i just uninstall the acad 2013 and install 2014 version. can be used for 10 mins without problem so yeah i think i fix by just changing.

Message 6 of 9
mbuonocore

I occassionaly have the same the problem when using autocad or on startup.  Sometimes I get a fatal error message on startup and the software won't open.  I have also tried all solution out there.  The problem for me was that the windows 7 user profile became corrupt for no apparent reason.  I have an administrator account and a user account for students.  Autocad worked fine under admin but not under my student's profile.  That lead me to believe it wasn't a software or permission issue.  One day it worked fine, next day it didn't.

I created a new windows user (for the student) and like magic autocad worked.  Copied all the desktop files from the corrupt user and transfered them to new user.  Then deleted the corrupted user.  It's often a windows issue not autocad.

Message 7 of 9
darawork

One thing to check is the location of your /user profile. If it gets synced to a network server pc or some other remote location. Or if you've recently moved office; Check the paths Acad serches when it starts up.

Detailed explanation here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-2013-2014-2015/2014-unknown-command-results-in-massive-lag/m-p...

Darawork
AutoDesk User
Windows 10/11, 3DS Max 2022/24, Revit 2022, AutoCad 2024, Dell Precision 5810/20, ASUS DIY, nVidia Quadro P5000/RTX 5000/GTX760

Message 8 of 9
mbuonocore
in reply to: darawork

Nothing had changed.  Autocad had been working as normal then the next morning we turned on the pc and started experiencing problems.  As I mentioned, this has occassionaly happend in the past on random pc's.  We have 15 in the classroom.

Message 9 of 9

Bundle of thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost