Did you mean: 

cannot hatch in autocad release 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bijoypb
249 Views, 2 Replies

cannot hatch in autocad release 2014

Hi all,

i treied to hatch in autocad R2014 version getting fatel error and shutdown the software. any body can help me regarding this issue.

Regard's

Bijoy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: bijoypb

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

>> i treied to hatch in autocad R2014 version getting fatel error and shutdown the software

Does that happen in a new drawing base on an original AutoCAD template also?

If yes I guess there are some support paths wrong or defect hatch pattern files installed, in that case you might try to reset the AutoCAD profile (Windows start menu ==> section Autodesk/AutoCAD ==> Reset settings to default.

If that problem occors only with one specific drawing then run command _AUDIT to see if the database is ok, verify the border of the hatch (that it's clean) and if nothing helps upload that drawing with a marker or description so we know what area has to be hatched + what hatch pattern you use.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: bijoypb

Did this just start today? R2014 is not new, so what's different today that was not true this last year?

In addition to other tips... change the setting for HPDLGMODE to 0 (zero) or 1 and see if that helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost