Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD 2015 - Can NOT center the plot

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
believememoore
2843 Views, 5 Replies

CAD 2015 - Can NOT center the plot

I am trying to print and I can not center the plot. 

Plot > What to plot: > Extents > Check Center the plot

However, it is NEVER centered. There are NO objects floating around in paperspace to cause it not to center. There is NO plot offset (again, Center the plot is checked).

When I open the drawing in 2014, 2013, 2012, etc and I center the plot, it does it correctly. 

A 2015 bug?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Ron-C
in reply to: believememoore

Try "window" not extents

Ron

Message 3 of 6
believememoore
in reply to: Ron-C

Yeaaaa, I COULD just do that, however it isn't the way I set up the drawings for my firm and I am not one to say "oh well, it is what it is." Any other suggestions? A plotter issue? PMP file issue (even though I use the same PMP files in 2014, 13, etc)?

Message 4 of 6
Ron-C

Can you share a DWG for us to take a look ?

Ron

Message 5 of 6
jggerth

@believememoore wrote:

Yeaaaa, I COULD just do that, however it isn't the way I set up the drawings for my firm and I am not one to say "oh well, it is what it is." Any other suggestions? A plotter issue? PMP file issue (even though I use the same PMP files in 2014, 13, etc)?

Since you're plotting from paperspace, why don't you use NamedPageSetups and plot by layout?  that's by far and away the most reliable and repeatable method out there.

Message 6 of 6

Does this occur with every drawing or just this one?  I had a similar problem many releases ago and I wound up having to recreate the layout for a few drawings.

GrantsPirate
Piping and Mech. Designer
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Always save a copy of the drawing before trying anything suggested here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If something I wrote can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant the other one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost