I had made a block for a series of unit heaters in 2011 and everything worked great. It had a block properties table that allowed a selection like this:
Input (Electric, Hydronic, Gas) --> Make (Ouellet, Reznor, etc) --> Size (150MBH, 250MBH, etc) --> Flue (UTR, Straight through wall)
In 2013 however, it combines the the flue options so it now if I select Gas, I get:
The first two being flue up and the second two being flue straight. The other options work fine because they don't have the flue option.
Why is this happening in 2013? I even made a test block in 2013 that follows the same format and it did the same. Is there a limitation to the number of flyouts in 2013?
The problem is the order in your properties table. When it comes to gas you have a block of rows with Reznor then a block with Lennox then again a block with Reznor followed by Lennox. It would appear Autocad doesn't sort them it just groups same items together, so it sees it as 4 seperate 'groups' and not as 2 same entries. If you click on the input column heading in the properties table it will sort the list alphabetically for you. If you want another order you will have to move rows about yourself.
I think that got me one step closer but now if I put all of the Reznors together and all of the Lennox together it means that flue up and flue straight can't be together anymore causing the same result. For gas I know have Input -> Make -> Size and I have duplicate sizes because it skips the "Flue" column all together.