Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balloon Notifications

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DaveFuller
622 Views, 2 Replies

Balloon Notifications

In particular, balloon notifications about changed x-refs. BTW, perhaps Autodesk might update the online help to reflect changes in 2015..... Just sayin....

I'm thinkin I just can't find it. I've disabled balloon notifications concerning plotting. I would like to enable notifications concerning updated x-refs. It is quite frequent that an engineer will update general notes that are referenced in to a drawing. Obviously, I would want to reload that drawing. I cannot seem to find it in the options dialogue.... I'm puzzled.

Thanx in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
justshutup
in reply to: DaveFuller

@DaveFuller wrote:

In particular, balloon notifications about changed x-refs. BTW, perhaps Autodesk might update the online help to reflect changes in 2015..... Just sayin....

I'm thinkin I just can't find it. I've disabled balloon notifications concerning plotting. I would like to enable notifications concerning updated x-refs. It is quite frequent that an engineer will update general notes that are referenced in to a drawing. Obviously, I would want to reload that drawing. I cannot seem to find it in the options dialogue.... I'm puzzled.

Thanx in advance.

XREFNOTIFY set to 2?  

Message 3 of 3
DaveFuller
in reply to: justshutup

Yup.... XREFNOTIFY = 2. I do get the exclamation in the red triangle in the drawing notification area.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost