AutoTrack Vehicle Library

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
MatthewB80097
6112 Views, 7 Replies

AutoTrack Vehicle Library

Hello

My company regularly uses the AutoTrack software (originally produced by Savoy) and we have noticed that all the European vehicles such as buses, refuse vehicles etc are now not included in the library.

Does anyone know if they can be added in (not using the custom wizard) either download or an extra item available from AutoDesk?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

In the subscription center you can download an extra library...

Extended Vehicle Libraries for Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking 2015

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Could you direct me how to obtain the extra vehicle library once at the suscription centre?

I'm having trouble locating it.

Thanks

Message 4 of 8
MatthewB80097
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes it seems to have disappeared - I do not know where it now is located or if AutoDesk have removed it for a particular reason - custom vehicles may be required!

Message 5 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: MatthewB80097

you need to go here: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/enhancements

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
MatthewB80097
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks - Unfortunately our subscription is managed by our IT dept so that's probably why I couldn't find it.
Message 7 of 8
MatthewB80097
in reply to: DarrenP

Could someone post exactly what these libraries are called, I do not manage our subscription and therefore have to be very precise where requesting software.

Thanks

Message 8 of 8

+1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost