Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD stopped opening

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rachel
227 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD stopped opening

I installed a trial version of the AutoCAD infrastructure suite a week ago.

I've been using AutoCAD 2015 successfully for a week.

As of yesterday It stopped opening, I click on the program to open, it starts to load, and then crashes.  I get the error:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fddb940dh

I tried restarting.  This did not work.  I tried restarting again it did not work.

I googled the error code and it says that my anti-virus may have been enabled during the installation process.  I know for a fact I had disabled the firewall settings, and this program has been working FINE up until yesterday.

I AM VERY FRUSTRATED.  AutoCAD doesn't have direct contact or access. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Patchy
in reply to: rachel

Are you waiting for help from Autodesk when you use trial version? better luck winning a lottery ticket.

Try system restore in your pc is the 1st place to start.

Message 3 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I've been using AutoCAD 2015 successfully for a week.

>> As of yesterday It stopped opening

So that would bring me to "what happend yesterday on my system?" ,,,are there any updates installed, any new software, antivirus-update ...

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 4
rachel

It appears that my .net framework got corrupted.  Some other programs stopped working as well.

We had to wipe my harddrive completely; reinstall windows, and reinstall CAD.  Not sure why .net framework corrupted.  Wish I did so I could keep this from happening again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost