Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Rendering Examples

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
knmdk
3444 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Rendering Examples

Today there's plenty of awesome renderings of various objects created with 3ds Max (Mental Ray or V-Ray). But it's said AutoCAD has a powerful Mental Ray rendering engine built-in as well. Does anyone have a link (or can post examples) of great photorealistic renderings made using standalone AutoCAD?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
vmichl_cs
in reply to: knmdk

There are lots of better renderings done in AutoCAD but this is just a sample of an internal render of the sample Condominium DWG drawing (presentation quality). See also cloud rendering samples at http://rendering.360.autodesk.com/public.aspx

condo-render.png

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz

Message 3 of 5
hmsilva

@knmdk wrote:

Today there's plenty of awesome renderings of various objects created with 3ds Max (Mental Ray or V-Ray). But it's said AutoCAD has a powerful Mental Ray rendering engine built-in as well. Does anyone have a link (or can post examples) of great photorealistic renderings made using standalone AutoCAD?

Hi knmdk,

see these images posted by Titi95

HTH

Henrique

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
knmdk
in reply to: hmsilva

Thanks guys but I'm talking of something similar to this but made purely with AutoCAD.

By the way Autodesk 360 Rendering provides really poor quality even with the highest settings (my laptop does better job). Probably that's why all renderings from galleries linked by Vlad aren't impressive to me.

Message 5 of 5
vladimir_michl

I am afraid that the quality in this case does not depend that much on the quality of the rendering engine but more on the amount of work spent on the entourage objects, textures and lighting. Most rendering professionals do not use AutoCAD but the results could be similar.

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost