Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2015 Hatchery problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
232 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT 2015 Hatchery problem

I downloaded AutoCAD LT 2015 and I transferred all my tools ( Tools - Options - Support file search path) from AutoCAD 2004 full version to have all my costumize hatchery.
The hatchery seems incompatible 2004 - 2015. How I do to put into the options the hatchery from 2015 ? I didn't find the file in my computer.

The hatchery from 2004 are compatible with 2015 ?

------------------------

J'ai téléchargé AutoCAD LT 2015 et j'ai tranféré à partir de Outils - Options - Chemin de recherche de support tout ce que je pouvais (sauf 'help')

pour avoir les hachures que j'avais déjà de mon AutoCAD 2004 version complète.

Sauf que quand je veux mettre des hachures dans mes dessins, plusieurs messages d'erreur apparaissent comme quoi ils sont introuvables.

Est-ce que les hachures de 2004 et précédemment sont compatibles avec 2015 ?

Au sinon, comment je fais pour remettre le chemin des hachures de 2015 ? Je n'ai pas trouvé le fichier dans mon ordinateur.

Tanks, merci !

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I transferred all my tools ( Tools - Options - Support file search path) from AutoCAD 2004 full version to have all my costumize hatchery

Well, hatches are defined in PAT files, so you need to copy your customized PAT files into a directory that is defined within the AutoCAD support paths or you create a new directory for your PAT files and add this path to the AutoCAD support paths (command _OPTIONS ==> first tab).

>> The hatchery seems incompatible 2004 - 2015

What is the message you get that makes you thinking that the hatches are incompatible?

And do you mean the hatch patterns or the command _HATCH (or similar commands creating hatches)?

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost