Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014 does not recognize APPLOAD command

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
mkp6591
19395 Views, 12 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2014 does not recognize APPLOAD command

I'm a new user of AutoCAD LT 2014 and have some basic questions & am having some problems -

1) APPLOAD command is not a recognized command at the command line (this did function correctly in the trial version I used).  How do I load my library of LISP routines? (Windows 8 OS)

2)  Invoking most/all drawing commands  (LINE, PLINE, etc.) brings up options /info date (ex: line angle, length) next to the pick box while the command is in play.  How do I disable this feature?

3)  I modified the AcadLT.pgp file with my collection of shorthand commands, but not all of them are loaded or functioning.  I did a thorough check for duplicates in the PGP file, but there are none.  Any ideas?

4) Any suggestions for a simple primer or source doc on where locate various commands in the menu structure?  I'm very familiar with AutoCAD14, but am frustrated with not knowing where to find the comman I want to use.

Any help will be appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
hgasty1001
in reply to: mkp6591

Hi,

Answers by numbers:

1.-There is no APPLOAD in Autocad LT

2.-Set DYNMODE to -3 o 0 (type dynmode in the command line)

3.-The command set of LT is a subset of the Autocad, so probably you hit some faulting commands in the pgp

4.- I'm not familiar with LT, but you can find some help in the specific forum: LT Forum

Gaston Nunez

Message 3 of 13
pendean
in reply to: mkp6591

There is no LISP in LT: did you buy it with testing it?

Why don't you go through LT's Help file, specifically the Commands and Variables list, and get familiar with what is actually present in LT and what is not, that should go a long way to answer almost all of your questions.

Which ACADLT.PGP file did you edit and hue did you get to it? The location it used to be in R14 hasn't been the correct location sine that old classic got replaced 15 years ago.
Did you also remember to run REINIT command after editing the PGP file? Required.
Message 4 of 13
nrdd
in reply to: pendean

...IN ACADLT 2015,  how do you load lisp routines and scripts that we have created for earlier versions that used to be controlled with APPLOAD???

Message 5 of 13
hgasty1001
in reply to: nrdd

Hi,

There is NO appload in Autocad LT.

Gaston Nunez

Message 6 of 13
tawolfe
in reply to: hgasty1001

Is there any way to load lisp routines om Autocad LT 2014

Message 7 of 13
drjohn
in reply to: tawolfe

Short answer: Sorry, no.  Only full ACAD has LISP enabled.

Regards,

DJ

Message 8 of 13
mkp6591
in reply to: drjohn

Re: no LISP for 2014 LT, thanks for the responses. What was advertised as the trial version of AutoCAD 2014 LT allowed LISP routines to be loaded and run. Apparently it a full version that they give you on a trial basis. I would have lobbied much harder for the full version had I known I'd be stuck with something that was so chopped down.
Message 9 of 13
pendean

Does nobody read earlier posts around here 🙂

AUTODESK PROVIDES NO LISP AND NO APPLOAD COMMAND IN LT: that means no lisp and no appload command  in  LT2015, LT2014, LT2013, LT2012, LT2011, LT2010, LT2009, LT2008, LT2007, LT2006, LT2005, LT2004, LT2002, LT200i, LT2000, LT98, LT97, LT95, LT v2, LT v1.

Message 10 of 13
tawolfe

I see that it does not come with appload out of the box. Is there any other way to get it with a 3rd party add on?

Message 11 of 13
nrdd

seems like a lot of people have the same issue - the point has been does anyone have an alternate solution…

WE KNOW it DOES NOT have this feature…

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 12 of 13
dgorsman

No there isn't.  That door has long since been closed.  When they say "Not supported", thats it - end of story.

If you *really* need customization, use full AutoCAD or an appropriate vertical product.  If that cost is prohibitive, then its time to start looking at one of the low-cost clones.  But not all of them support customization either, so its important to read (and understand) whats being offered.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 13 of 13
randydomingue

Thanks

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost