Did you mean: 

AutoCAD hardware acceleration turned off

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1735 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD hardware acceleration turned off

hello,

How to disable the message who appears at the start Autocad 2014, which applies to disabled hardware video acceleration. I wish he did not appear during the first run of AutoCAD. Attached this message. Maybe in the registry?

I greet

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: Anonymous

Check the box at the bottom left to Do Not Show This Again, then click close.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

You're right, but I want to make this message does not show up when you first start AutoCAD

I greet

Message 4 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> Maybe in the registry?

At least yes, it's stored in the registry and if you compare the HKCU/Software/Autodesk part with and without that checkbox you might find it quite fast.

May I ask for a background info about that? When a user starts AutoCAD the frist time, that message should not popup anyway, it should start with activated hardware acceleration or your users are working with graphic cards (or drivers) that are not built for doing CAD work on it. Then my way would be to handle that problem first instead of limit the graphic power down to the lowest possible limit.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

key responsibility for the inclusion or deactivates this message is: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Autodesk \ AutoCAD \ R19.1 \ ACAD-D001: 409]

DisableHWOffDialogs

key value 0 - inclusion
key value 1 - off

thank you very much for your help

I greet

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost