Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD / AutoTRACK Out of Memory error and crash

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lrussell88
400 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD / AutoTRACK Out of Memory error and crash

I am receiving a recurring error whilst using AutoCAD and the AutoTRACK add-on that I can not solve. When using the add on, I attempt to run a vehicle path, but if I attempt to pan or zoom in/out I all of a suden receive the AutoCAD out of System Memory error. This is followed by a crash.

I can access my task manager occasionaly, which I have taken a screenshot of below. During these System Memory error the memory counter climbs to +14,000,000K. I have also attached a screenshot of the System Error (please note this is the Savoy AutoTRACK error, which is always follwoed by the AutoCAD error. I just can't get a screenshot of this because my computer is inoperable by this stage.)

Is anyone aware of a fix to this? I have attempted the Windows 3GB Switch already, to no avail.

WTM.jpg

photo.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

I'm not sure but the error message is not an AutoCAD message as it's text is "AutoTrack ..." and there is no AutoCAD - icon in the window title.

I would ask the vendor of AutoTrack first.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
TrevN
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

It's an Autodesk product now!!!
Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: TrevN

you need to figure out why Autocad is using so much memory

is it something in the file or something else?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost