Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 won't start

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
fabiomcolella
2512 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2015 won't start

Hi everyone.

I am facing a very strange behaviour from my new Autocad 2015 installation. The instalation process went well with no reported problem (I update my old 2013 version). After the instalation I tried to open the new version but it never opens. The main screen appears but completely black with no access to the main menu or the possibility to open or creating new files. I have a black autocad window with no ribbon or even the new meu options that normally appear in the middle of the first screen.

I tried to unistall it and install it again but nothing changed. The same behaviour appears. In fact my new pack is a BIM so it installed all the other softwares of this pack like Revit and it is working fine. Only the Autocad presents this behaviour.

Someone have faced some similar behaviour anytime ?

Any tip to solve this issue ?

Thanks

Fábio

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

hi , check this discussion maybe can help you. thanks

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/autocad-2015-unable-to-start-0xc0000142/td-p/49...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost