Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 Layout Tabs problems

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jmbosh
1103 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad 2015 Layout Tabs problems

I couldn't find any other posts about this, which is weird. I dislike the new style of the layout tabs in Autocad 2015. Well in Civil 3D 2015 anyways... haven't tried it anywhere else yet. Mainly with being able to select multiple layouts that aren't all visible. 2014 and back we were able to select some, click the arrow over and select more. In 2015, I can't. The process of dealing with layouts now sucks. In my opinion anyways.  Oh and now they have randomly started jumping around in to different orders since I ran the hotfix for the Bing maps. 

Anyways, with that being said... is there anyway to get the layout tabs style back to how they were in 2014 and previous versions in 2015?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mathewkol
in reply to: jmbosh

You can try this.  Dock above Status Bar.

status.png

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 7
jmbosh
in reply to: mathewkol

Thanks for the response. Docking above the status bar will give me the same problems, just in a different location 🙂 When you run out of screen for all of your layouts, instead of the left/right arrows, it now gives the drop down arrows so you can select which layout you want to go to. The drop down is handy but I'm just missing the convenience of selecting multiple layouts then scrolling over and selecting more layouts for printing.  And the stupid gliches Ive been getting I probably should report those somewhere/somehow.

Message 4 of 7
itbemedg

Am not sure if this hotfix will work for Civil 3D but I installed this on my machine (Acad 2015) to fix the layout tabs hopping around issue. Hopefully it will work for you.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-C2-AE-autoca...
Message 5 of 7
jmbosh
in reply to: itbemedg

Thanks! I'll give it a try.
Message 6 of 7
christopherbrown

I've never selected several tabs to print but the "batch plot" option on the Output ribbon menu allows you to select multiple tabs (layouts) and select a common plot configuration too. That may help.

Message 7 of 7
kentr8

right click on a tab and select all, right click again/publish, from that window you can remove layouts by scrolling to deselect

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost