13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
alamanda
517 Views, 13 Replies

autocad 2015 Freeze on every modify command

anyone can help me please. 

with i7 3.4 gHz 16gb ram 

graphic card quadro 4000

autocad 2015 freeze on every modify command. expecially when I work on 3D drawing. ..The only way out from the freeze is control+alt+del

It s been long time to find the problem....but till now there is no solution.

thank you

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
ennujozlagam
in reply to: alamanda

hi, have you installed all the latest updates and service packs?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 14
braudpat

Hello

Which version and date for your NVidia Quadro 4000 driver ?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 4 of 14
alamanda
in reply to: ennujozlagam

hi
Message 5 of 14
alamanda

thank you for reply...I already update both the driver for quadro 4000 and sp2 for autocad 2015.

driver version 9.18.13.4066

Message 6 of 14
alamanda

driver date 8/4/2014

driver version 9.18.13.4066

quadro 4000

Message 7 of 14
ennujozlagam

hi have you tried audit, purge and scalelistedit your files? This only happen in a single file or all the files> have you tried to open in other computer with same result?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 8 of 14
alamanda
in reply to: ennujozlagam

yes, i did that too...but did not help.

did try to open in other computer also but same thing happen. 

some objects I can do modify without freeze. It only freeze when I try to modify centain object. and it happen only in 3D drawing.

in the begining everything oke. but when the drawing file getting heavy than one by one objects start  giving me problem when I try to modify.

Thanks

Message 9 of 14
alamanda

It can happen to one object but it will freeze when i try to modify with other object with same size, same colour, same property....

Message 10 of 14
braudpat

Hello

Is it possible to get a copy of your DWG ?

If YES, please explain where is/are the "bad" object(s) ?

If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 11 of 14
alamanda
in reply to: braudpat

Here I try to attach the sample drawing. there are two object on the drawing. The blue object is the bad one. and the grey one is not problem.

You can please try to mirror one by one and compare how the problem appear. the blue one will take sometimes to finish. but the grey one will do immediately after you click.
I have other drawing that can freeze autocad totally if I do modify certain object.
I also notice that eventhough all object i already erase the size of the file remain large.
the size of the file also indicate some problem on that file..............

Thank you
Message 12 of 14
alamanda

Mr. Pat,

I try to erase all objects on the drawing leave the file empty. the result the file size still 26.067kb.

Message 13 of 14
braudpat

Hello

Sorry I haven't too much time to study your DWG ...

But I admit that there is a probleme with this blue object !

Maybe coming from a vertical ACAD (AA, MEP, etc) or from other CAD program ?

So with EXPORT (ACIS format) then IMPORT (ACIS Format), you will get a clean (ex Blue) 3D Object !

You will find it attached to my message ... 53 Ko in DWG2004 format ...

I hope it will help you !?

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 14 of 14
ennujozlagam

hi, i have tried also the file. i dxfout> dxfin still the same. I tried also copy to the new files still the same. i can move the blue object i didn’t encountered any problem but once I copy it hangs me few seconds. The blue object has the problem. Please find attached. Thanks and regards.

or try to remodel the blue objects?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost