Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 crash on first start

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
232 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 crash on first start

Hi guys,

I just downloaded a student version auf this program. Unfortunately I can't start it. It just tells me that the application doesn't work anymore. After installation I updated everything to the newest version. I am running on windows 7 64 bit. I read that it could be microsoft .net framework or my nvidia graphic card driver may be the problem. I updated both and it didn't fix it. I tried to reinstall the programs but this also didn't work. Also there was a post where somebody said it could be the license centre. Started this and tried it again - still not working. 

I would really appreciate your help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

buenas noches, disculpen la interrupcion, tengo una consulta capas no vaya acorde asu tema pero, descarque el autocad 2015 en el periodo de prueba y al momento de iniciarlo...me abre la ventana donde se supone debo de registrarlo, lo que sucede es que esta pagina se queda en blanco y no aparece como registrarlo...gracias por sus respuestas de antemano

Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hola por favor lea esta discusión tal vez te pueda ayudar gracias

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/activation-screen-is-blank/td-p/2807706

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost