Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 Burst

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
The_SuperVixen
2129 Views, 8 Replies

Autocad 2015 Burst

Missing Burst Terribly. Is it as simple as loading the Express Menu like in 2013? However I can't seem to locate any express menu to load.... 

Am I not looking in the right place?

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2015

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
nestly2
in reply to: The_SuperVixen

It sounds like you don't have Express Tools installed.   If so, install Express Tools by re-inserting your installation media (or use Programs & Features in the Windows Control Panel) to "Add or Remove Features" for AutoCAD2015

Message 3 of 9
pendean

As a side note to the excellent tip about actually installing ET first to solve your problem, look here for an "upgrade" from Lee Mac that might be worth using instead www.lee-mac.com/upgradedburst.html
Message 4 of 9

MENULOAD, then browse to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2015\Support\en-us and select the acetmain.mnl.

Todd Rogers
Message 5 of 9
The_SuperVixen
in reply to: nestly2
Message 6 of 9
3wood

Usually it is installed as default.

Just type EXPRESSTOOLS in the command line to load it automatically.

Message 7 of 9

So I just got a new PC, installed MEP 2015 for the 1st time, still no express tools loaded. At least now I know what to do.

Thanks again!

Message 8 of 9
nestly2

Yeah, I don't think Express Tools install on the vertical product by default, but you have the option during setup to do a "typical" installation, or a "Custom" installation.  If you aren't sure go with typical, but if you know what features you do/don't need, then custom is probably the better install option.

Message 9 of 9
The_SuperVixen
in reply to: nestly2

I went with typical...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost