24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
cw1
Participant
16753 Views, 24 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Blurry Problem

Hi,

I have installed the new 2015 update on my home and work computers. On my work computer, connected to our network, I have a display problem in that when I select commands like trim or match properties the whole drawing goes slightly blurry making selecting objects difficult. The installation on my home machine (standalone) works perfectly fine as you would expect. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
dparks2265
in reply to: cw1

I found what I was looking for here. If you don't like the new blue fuzzy line.

Thank God for all who help!!!

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/discussion/t5/AutoCAD-2013-2014-2015/20...

Message 22 of 25
gcascioli
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Here's how I fixed it:

Right click on screen and go to Options

Select the User Preferences tab

Click on the Lineweight Settings button

Set the slider on the Adjust Display Scale slider to 50%

Mine was set to about 80%, I don't know how it was set there, probably something in an update.

Message 23 of 25
gcascioli
in reply to: cw1

I installed the latest video driver first, and made all the other settings suggested, but still had blurry drawings.  I thing an update caused the problem.

Tags (1)
Message 24 of 25
malreid
in reply to: gcascioli

Stumbled across this thread looking for a silution to the dreaded 'blurries'.

Just why oh why do we need a PRESELECTION effect? No-one in our team can see it serving any useful purpose.

If the developers are that stuck for ideas why not add a PREMENU effect so that menu items are highlighted and dropdowns open depending on current movment of mouse cursor just in case that is where you are heading?

Message 25 of 25
engineerdevas
in reply to: braudpat

yes , I agree with you "NVidia FXAA Anti-Aliasing" = OFF and with "Hardware Acceleration" = OFF Setting from tools=> option >System> Graphic performance make "Hardware Acceleration" = OFF

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost