Did you mean: 

Autocad 2014 Service Pack 1 is Out

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
DarrenP
852 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2014 Service Pack 1 is Out

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22264351&linkID=9240618&CMP=OTC-RSS...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

read me attached

some of things being fixed

Block

• Occasional crashes related to operating blocks with the Lookup parameter.

Autodesk 360

• Crashes when trying to sign out of Autodesk 360 from inside AutoCAD if you have previously uninstalled Autodesk 360.

Command Line

• Occasional crashes when clicking or dragging the command line window in Windows 8.

Materials

• Occasional crashes when opening a drawing that contains certain customized materials.

Plot

• Occasional crashes when plotting a drawing with unreconciled layers.

General

• Occasional crashes when switching drawings or layouts.
  • Occasional crashes when editing with grips or cycling grips.
  • Occasional crashes when exiting AutoCAD.
  • Occasional crashes when zooming or panning in a drawing that contains a locked viewport.

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Mike.Lapinski.SG

Does this service pack include all previously released hot fixes for 2014?

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Mike.Lapinski.SG

no it doesn't as far as i know

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
kraftda

Hi - I'm having an issue with my 2014LT and 360.  So, at the advice of others on other forums with the exact same issue - they said to unistall 360.  When I uninstalled 360, I was able to use my Windows 8 mail and attachment paper clip fine - I could browse to all areas of my brand new PC - Perfect!!  But, then when I went back into CAD....my properties box stopped working.  So, I reinstalled 2014LT with 360 again after all the "fixes" were dead ends....reinstalling it was the only fix.....which it did indeed fix the properties dialogue box issue - but now I'm back to not being able to attach files, pictures, pdfs - whatever - unless they are in 1 specific folder in my Windows Mail app/inbox.  Another goofy thing.....when I try to browse to a different folder, that 1 working folder option goes away and I can't attach anything. 

I've been on a million forums and sites trying to fix this - and I'm hoping someone here can help.  Why can't both of these things work together!!??  LOL  I have Windows 8.1, brand new HP AMD10 quad core machine, and just installed everything.  As you can see earlier, at the "tips" of other users, I try one thing - and then it fixes the windows issue...but then ACAD doesn't work.  Then I undo that change, then Windows apps don't work.

Is this something that is addressed by this SP as well?  If not, do you know what can be done?  Thanks in advance anyone and everyone!
Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost