Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 network client license configuration

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Harry.Nkome
254 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 network client license configuration

Hi,

There is some AutoCAD 2013 disks each with the label Standalone on its packaging. Until recently, they have been have worked as standalone installations on three separate computers without any issues.

With an increasing number of users, we puchased a network license with X seats and have configured the license on a server, but we are unable to get any client connect to the license. Each time we try the "FLEXnet License Finder" pops up with two options (Specify the License Server System and Specify the License File). I have read several posts requested that the IP address of the server be entered instead of the name, which we have done but to no avail. What might we not be doing correctly.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: Harry.Nkome

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

1) Please check that on the Server and on the PCs : Ports TCP 27000-27009 + Port TCP 2080 are OPENED ...

2) Can you PING the FlexLM Server from the PCs ?

3) On the Server with LMTOOLS.exe :

- Tab "Server Diag" : Perform Diagnostic ... Have you some strange errors ?

4) On the Server with LMTOOLS.exe :

- Tab "Server Status" : Perform System Enquiry ... Have you some strange errors ?

Do you see something like " (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use) " ?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: braudpat

first thing was this done: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/quick-start-guide-for-configuring-lmtools/td-p/...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: DarrenP

Hello

+1 with Darren

First please check the CORRECT Settings of the FlexLM ...

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost