Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 license transfer telling me I have an invalid serial number

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JamesRJatho
398 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2013 license transfer telling me I have an invalid serial number

I've been using AutoCAD 2013 on a computer since it came out, but recently upgraded and want to install on the new computer. Wanting to go about it the right way, I tried using the license transfer utility on the older computer, but it is telling me that my serial number is invalid? AutoCAD will still open just fine, and the serial number I see on the screen is the same on the retail packaging that I still have. I cannot get past the point where it is telling me that my serial number is invalid.

I tried just installing 2013 on the newer computer, and at activation I am given the message again that my serial number is invalid. What gives? Do older version of Autodesk products just become un-installable after a certain time period? What makes the serial number on my retail packaging suddenly become no longer valid?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
JDMather
in reply to: JamesRJatho

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/AutoCAD-2013-license-transfer-telling-me-I-have...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost