Did you mean: 

Attributed block problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jaggeepatel
302 Views, 2 Replies

Attributed block problem

Hi all,

I dont know whats wrong with my attributed blocks it was giving me problem of getting exploded by self previously and now its giving me other problem. problem i am facing now is in some drawings my attributed blocks gets converted in different name by its own. for exaplme if i have four attributed blocks like GRID BUBBLE, TITLE BLOCK, SECTION MARK, etc all are getting renamed to $AUDIT_BAD_BLOCK_REFERENCE automatically.  once these blocks gets converted to this name than its just showing me attributs used no other objects. like in GRID BUBBLE i have circle and grid title attribute so after getting it renamed to $AUDIT_BAD_BLOCK_REFERENCE automatically it displayes me only attribut no circle is showing.

please provide me solution and its cause.

thanks

jacksy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AcadAdamLT
in reply to: jaggeepatel

Does this happen in all drawings or just one?

Sounds like you've got a drawing with corrupt entities, try deleting all instances of the block and then purging them before inserting again.

Has the file you're working with ever crashed so you have to recover?

Found a thread on the AUGI forums, take a look:

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?65344-Audit-Bad-Files

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2016
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.
Message 3 of 3
jaggeepatel
in reply to: AcadAdamLT

Hi,

It happens to some drawings only. and its started happening all of a suddens 95% drawings have this prob are plan drawings.

what i did is i have deleted all the blocks with name $AUDIT_BAD_BLOCK_RECORD1 and reinserted the blocks than its all good but it take lot of time of me to redo it and even two drawings showing same problem after i have reinserted the blocks again.

the file i am working never crashed but when i am opening file that got this problem than its asking me to recover it everytime.

thanks

jacksy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost