Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Concrete - installation issues

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
masermen
1431 Views, 8 Replies

Advance Concrete - installation issues

Hi,

first of all I'd like to say that I am aware of the fact that I've posted in the wrong section -- however I failed to see any Advance Concrete forums here.

I have a educational version of AutoCAD 2015. Right now I am learning how to draw fast, and try to install Advance Concrete 2015. Sadly, I fail to do so. When I try to use the 2015 version of AC, I have it in English rather than in Polish (even though I've downloaded the polish version and the extracted content has pl-PL folder inside). The installer asks me to choose content language and I pick polish(Polski), but it doesn't swap into Polish but stays in English. Same after the installation, AutoCAD is in Polish while the AC addons are in English.

I've tried installing Advance Concrete 2015.1, however I do miss "Browser download" option on the website.The downloader (which is the only option available) pops a "Network error, check connection" at Microsoft software (.NET Framework 4, Visual C++ 2012 and so on).

How do I install this software?

Any help would be greatly appraciated.

Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: masermen

Hi,

try to download the product from the >>>Autodesk Virtual Agent<<< and install it then.

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 9
masermen
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thank you for the reply. 

When I choose the "Advanced Concrete" download link and pick the 64-bit version, a window pops up with "File not found".

Message 4 of 9
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

just a confirm, same for me, hopefully someone from Autodesk sees that.

If you have a subscription create a support request about that.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 9
masermen
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Bumping the thread.

Hopefully someone from the Dev Team will see this post.

Message 6 of 9
dahamkapthururox

plz help me immediate.....

I install advance concrete 2016 64 bit softwere...

this softwere can't open...

no window in desktop...

plz answer me....

Message 7 of 9

@dahamkapthururox

Welcome to the community...

All this demanding you are doing isn't a polite way of asking for assistance.  Smiley Wink

To me it sounds like you never had a successful installation.  If you go to Windows Control Panel/Add&Remove programs due you see the application installed?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 9

@dahamkapthururox

First of all, create a new post. Why are you posting to a post that's 3 years old?

Within the new post, provide screenshots, error messages, and other helpful information pertaining to the issue you're having.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 9 of 9
natasha.l

Hello @masermen,

I understand you are trying to install Advanced Concrete on your computer. I have attached a direct link:

Autodesk Advance Concrete 2015 Polish Win 64bit R1

http://efulfillment.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/ADSTCP/WI/ADSTCP_2015_64BIT_R1_WI_pl-PL_Setup.exe?au...

Autodesk Advanced Concrete 2016 Win 64bit

http://efulfillment.autodesk.com/NET16SWDLD/2016/ADSTCP/DLM/ADSTCP_2016_WIN_64BIT_DLM.sfx.exe?authpa...

Please let me know if it worked out. Thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report