A little assistance with Geometric Dimension and Tolerance symbols in CAD2015

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
HullDrafter
240 Views, 2 Replies

A little assistance with Geometric Dimension and Tolerance symbols in CAD2015

This will sound weird but,

When I copy an object like an I-beam, I get a slew of GDT symbols all over the object created. I can zoom in a little bit, but, when I try to get closer, the symbols get smaller. When I put the mouse over them, I get the "X", so I can cancel them out. Is there a way to shut them off? At this point, I don't know if they print, I just track them all down and cancel them out. I am sure is just something to shut off, but, I have never seen these before.

So, any suggestions?

HD

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
justshutup
in reply to: HullDrafter

@HullDrafter wrote:

This will sound weird but,

When I copy an object like an I-beam, I get a slew of GDT symbols all over the object created. I can zoom in a little bit, but, when I try to get closer, the symbols get smaller. When I put the mouse over them, I get the "X", so I can cancel them out. Is there a way to shut them off? At this point, I don't know if they print, I just track them all down and cancel them out. I am sure is just something to shut off, but, I have never seen these before.

So, any suggestions?

HD

Those are geometric constraint symbols.  Hide them or delete them; Parametric tab on the ribbon.

Message 3 of 3
HullDrafter
in reply to: justshutup

Thank you, I haven't ever seen something like that before.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost