Did you mean: 

2015 - More lines on docked command line

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Shari-aec
7823 Views, 4 Replies

2015 - More lines on docked command line

Hopefully something simple. Just got my 2015, and I can't seem to find where the setting is give me more lines (history) on my docked command line.

In previous versions, I simply stretched it out with my mouse. I like more history so I can see current settings as I work.

Thanks in advance, cheers, Shari

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Yorx57
in reply to: Shari-aec

click on the "wrench" on the left side of the command prompt and select "Lines of Prompt History"

Message 3 of 5
Shari-aec
in reply to: Yorx57

Tried it before I posted. See image, nothing there for "lines of history". Again, I just got 2015, still getting used to it.

Message 4 of 5
Yorx57
in reply to: Shari-aec

I'm wondering if it is because of your command line placement - the history normaly scrolls up from the command prompt (when it's at the bottom as in my case).

Becasue you have yours sandwiched between the top "menu" and the Ribbon, it has no where to "scroll".  Here is a screen shot showing mine, and you can see in behind the pop up menu the prompt history.

Comand.png

Message 5 of 5
Shari-aec
in reply to: Yorx57

Thanks! That provided the workaround I needed. I docked the command line at the bottom, then STRETCHED it bigger. Then I grabbed it and docked it back up at the top, and the number of lines remained.

Thanks again, this would have driven me nuts. Cheers, Shari

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost