Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 Layout Tabs

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
SaturnRanchArchitecture
595 Views, 7 Replies

2015 Layout Tabs

Is there a way to get the arrows back in 2015 for the layout tabs? The flyout tab in 2015 is clunky and adds steps to my process. And please don't tell me to use sheetsets 🙂

yes.JPG

Living by Design
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

You can use (quicker) keyboard shortcuts like in the previous versions (2004+), Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDn

http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum_en/qaID.asp?tip=5976

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz

Message 3 of 8

I agree that the flyout is a bit clunky. Sorry that I don't have a solution for you.

But, since you brought it up...

I do love sheet sets!  Wondered what we did without them! 

Message 4 of 8

Hi, guys, and thanks for your replies. Sorry I haven't gotten back sooner, but I'm glad to have deadlines.

It only really bugs me when I need to print a couple of sheets that always happen to be at opposite ends of the layout list 🙂 It doesn't make sense to create a sheetset for the one time I need to print a floor plan and a building section together into one pdf.

Have a great weekend.

Living by Design
Message 5 of 8

@SaturnRanchArchitecture wrote:

Hi, guys, and thanks for your replies. Sorry I haven't gotten back sooner, but I'm glad to have deadlines.

It only really bugs me when I need to print a couple of sheets that always happen to be at opposite ends of the layout list 🙂 It doesn't make sense to create a sheetset for the one time I need to print a floor plan and a building section together into one pdf.

Have a great weekend.

You could use PUBLISH and just select the layouts that you want from a list.

Message 6 of 8

I had turned this in a couple years ago as a WISH LIST

I still like the tabs at the bottom of the drafting area, not the new way in 2015

If they would make the tabs a "Strechable Pull Up" like the command line, everyone could

select how many were visible.

Ron

Layout tabs.png

Message 7 of 8
pj123
in reply to: Ron-C

Yeah this is a step backwards for 2015. The worst!

Message 8 of 8
jamied2000
in reply to: pj123

Not sure if this will help but if you right click on the layout tab you can make the tabs on a separate line than the status bar.  not sure if that cures what you talking about.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost