Did you mean: 

2015 isometric/3D views issue

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ccnwarren1
431 Views, 7 Replies

2015 isometric/3D views issue

Hello,

I'm working on a project with a shell from the 3rd party design team. And now that I'm setting up my viewports in paperspace and trying to set my 3D viewports to view in Isometric views, it won't find the drawing. I double click in my viewport so I can line up my view, and nothing. I thought that's weird, so I went back to model space and went to the isometric view I wanted, and it's doing the same thing. I'm not really sure what's going on I've never seen this. Another designer told me to purge and audit the drawing which I did, to no avail. This is a bid that's due Wednesday and I need to get my visuals done. I've restarted my computer twice. Has anyone encountered this before? Thank you!

Charlene

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
nestly2
in reply to: ccnwarren1

Perhaps there is some object very far from the rest of the model... possibly in the Z direction based on your description.

Message 3 of 8
ccnwarren1
in reply to: nestly2

Just double checked. I z entered a entered in top view, and everything shows up as it should. Not sure what's going on 😕

Message 4 of 8
nestly2

If you switch to front or left View then Zoom > Extents, does your model fill the screen?

Message 5 of 8
ccnwarren1

It does. What I'm doing now is I went back to the original file from the architect, and am copying the furniture room by room. It appears to be working. Not sure what happened to my drawing file, I guess it got corrupted along the way.

Message 6 of 8
nestly2

Perhaps try Purge/Audit/WBLOCK

If you can post the drawing, perhaps someone can figure it out and save you some manual work.

Message 7 of 8
ccnwarren1

Here's the file. Unfortunately my work around didn't work 😞 It's doing the same thing! I'm at such a loss and this is bid is due Wednesday morning. I really need to do the visuals. We opened this on my co-worker's computer, she's the only other designer here, and she is having the same issue. We tried purging and auditing too. I'll try the WBLOCK, that thought had crossed my mind.

Message 8 of 8
nestly2

Drawing behaved badly for me until I deleted the two blocks named  P_6-NW3022MPD12L_____XI_____XO

Maybe give that a try...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost