Did you mean: 

What is this Pop-up ?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ssw12
393 Views, 2 Replies

What is this Pop-up ?

I downloaded AutoCAD 2014 ( windows x64 bit ) yesterday. It was installed successfully as shown by the installation wizard. When i used this installed AutoCAD 2014 for the very first time, this pop-up ( find the screenshot and screencast below ) occured. After that each time i open AutoCAD, this pop-up occurs. I just move on to my work in AutoCAD by clicking on 'continue' option.

What is this pop-up? Is it harmful? If yes, what i should do? If not, how i should  avoid it?

In the pop-up, it is mentioned that the file AutoCAD 2014 is opening does not belong to AutoCAD Education Suite. I made this file in AutoCAD itself few months ago !

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TuncayBAKKAL01
in reply to: ssw12

Maybe this document was created by AutoCAD Educational version. If not use educational version please check this link.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Educat...

TuncayBAKKAL

AutoCAD Eğitmeni ve Danışmanı
AutoCAD ve Fusion 360 Görsel Eğitim
Fusion 360 Kitabı Çıktı!
http://www.tuncaybakkal.com
Instagram: @tuncay_bakkal
Forumlarımızda çözülen sorularınızı "ÇÖZÜM OLARAK KABUL ET" ("Accept as Solution") seçimiyle işaretlemeyi lütfen unutmayın.
Beğendiğiniz mesajları lütfen "Övgü Puanı" ("Kudos") ile ödüllendirin.

Message 3 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: ssw12

Assuming this is a student license -  you can ignore this pop-up.

It is merely letting the user know that the original templates were not created with student license.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost