Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to download Autodesk Product Design Suit 2014 (Autodesk Community Subsc

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
222 Views, 3 Replies

Re: Need to download Autodesk Product Design Suit 2014 (Autodesk Community Subsc

Hello,

Thanks for the support.

As I told you, we have purchased 8 user license (network) for Autodesk Product Design Suit 2013. Since we have upgraded our Server, We have requested for the new AutoCAD network license as per the new server. Accordingly, we have received the new network license for 2014 from Autodesk and also informed to download 2014 version from Autodesk website.

I have downloaded Autodesk Product Design Suit 2014 as advised by you.

At the time of installation, it is asking for the Serial number & Product key. We have put the Serial number & Product key as provided for 2013.

For your information, Serial number of 2013 is accepted at 2014, whereas product key does not.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rajat Mishra

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> For your information, Serial number of 2013 is accepted at 2014, whereas product key does not.

Unusual that the serial is the same. Look to the subscription center (https://manage.autodesk.com), there you find your products, serials and product keys (>>>more detailed<<<).

Product keys can also be found >>>there<<<.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

As I told you..  Told who?   Smiley Wink

Serial #s are different for each version release.  Do not use your 2013 serial # for 2014.  As @Alfred.NESWADBA pointed out access your Autodesk Account and located your information.   Also this is a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to your serial # and/or your Autodesk Account.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues installing your Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014. The serial# may or may not change check your Contract Admin.'s Autodesk Account. The Product Keys do change from version to version. I have attached a link where you can find the appropriate product key.

Product Key by Version

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/installation-activation-licensing/get-ready/find-serial-number-product-key/product-key-look

I hope this answered your question or resolved the issue, if so please click

Kudos or the "thumbs-up!" icon.

Did my response help resolve the issue? Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report