Did you mean: 

Button image is missing (toolbars)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
owen66
1461 Views, 1 Reply

Button image is missing (toolbars)

i've got a toolbar that i just pulled in to our enterprise cuix from another cuix. the buttons on the toolbar come up as the "unknown" question marks. opening the CUI editor, the images appear fine, in both the command list (left pane) and the toolbar builder preview (right pane). it's like sometimes with the tool palettes where you have to right-click and hit "update image" because ACAD is just showing a white square.

just curious if there was something that i'm missing.

of course, in the time its taken to write this post, i could have just created a new one from scratch. 😕

"Aah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention...science has it all."
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
owen66
in reply to: owen66

solution:  in the CUI editor, right-click "remove" one button from the toolbar and then drag it back up from the command list. hit apply and that "kicks" all the others in to shape. might be a more elegant way, but this is a quick enough work around.

"Aah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention...science has it all."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost