Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting the font in properties toolbar

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
464 Views, 3 Replies

Adjusting the font in properties toolbar

I have an issue regarding the sizing of the font within the properties palette to where I cannot read the contents. The few post responses that I have seen within the community recommend that I reduce the resolution of the font, there by making my high resolution screen a green screen. Yes, I am from the days of green screen monitors. For those of you that remember the magic {Load,8,1.*}

This seems like it should be a simple fix from Autodesk, by simpling pulling the font size from another designation instead of from the windows setting because the rest of the font sizes are fine. <screen caption below>

I appreciate the help as the only option has been to lower the font size down to where you need a microscope to read it, and adjusting the zoom on every other program up to compensate. Come on AutoDesk, fix the simple issues!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using an older version on an ultra HD monitor?

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 4
TheCADnoob
in reply to: Anonymous

try making your screen resolution in both directions below 2000

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Odd-gr...

CADnoob

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: TheCADnoob

Hi @Anonymous

You might check out this link to give input.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost