AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

brycecavenee
Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Willing to Pay for someone to write a Modified Helix Program

382 Views, 1 Replies
01-12-2011 04:11 PM

Here's the deal.  I need a helix program that can create a helix that has a continuously changing pitch.  I am willing to pay someone to do this.  It is very important that the helix not be cut up into segments in order to accomplish this.  The helix should be along these parameters:
A circular helix of radius a and continuously variable pitch starting at 0 degrees and ending at 90 degrees described by the following parametrisation:
x(t)=a cos(t)
y(t)=a sin(t)
z(t)=??? this is the parameter where the tangent of the helix needs to start from 0 and continuously change to 90 degrees.
I would do this myself but I would rather find a person who is capable so if I have any other programs that I need help on I know where to go.  I also don't know much about .dcl and would like this to bring up a dialog box or whatever they are called so that I can input the parameters.
Contact me at brycecavenee@gmail.com for any questions.
Regards,
Bryce J. Cavenee

Active Contributor
jvicario
Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: Willing to Pay for someone to write a Modified Helix Program

04-02-2011 12:18 AM in reply to: brycecavenee
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.