Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird CUI Issue

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ko.bach276
282 Views, 6 Replies

Weird CUI Issue

I have a weird CUI issue, whenever I try to make any kind of change to my custom CUI(add new items or modify existing) all the toolbars will disapear and will not be accessible by any dropdowns or commands. When you go back into the CUI they still exist I'm just unable to turn them on. This is a shared CUI on our network.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

After you created a toolbar make sure you have activated it in your workspace!

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 7

I type -toolbar > ALL > Show and before I modify the CUI they show up and after I modify the CUI they don't.

Message 4 of 7

Hi,

>> I type -toolbar > ALL > Show and before I modify the CUI they show up and after I modify the CUI they don't.

I can only repeat my question: after you activated all toolbars, have you saved your workspace?

And then a step by step: start command _CUI, create a new toolbar in the custom cui, save the modifications in the toolbar then modify your workspace and make sure to activate the new toolbar in that workspace, then close CUI.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 5 of 7

See attached for my "broken" cui.

Thanks,

-KoBach

Message 6 of 7

Hi,

Well, I loaded your CUIX as partial menu, created a new workspace, activated your toolbars, saved again the workspace and whatever I do now (even close AutoCAD and open it) I can see your toolbars.

2014-09-16 19-01-49.png

So for me it looks like it's working.

What should I do now to make them disappearing?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 7 of 7

All I have to do is duplicate a command and it'll wipe them all out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost