Civil sent a sheet and reference file. I need to reference the civil file into my architectural model file. The civil sheet file has a viewport with most of layers and colors properties set the way I need them to appear in my architectural model floor plan. The civil view is using VPLAYER overrides properties. How can I get civil's viewport layer overrides set current in model space of thier file? I can reuse the file as my architectural backgound model file.
You can use the "layer states manager"
1) Switches to model space in a layout viewport (mspace)
2) Open "layer states manager" (layerstate)
3) Click "NEW" to create a layer state
4) Switches to model and open "layer states manager"
5) Click box in "layer properties to restore" and click "Restore"
5.b) Or export the layer state and Import to other drawing, do "Restore"
*You can create a original layer states for backup before change
and create more state for difference work
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.