I installed 2012 Autocad with the 2012 version of VBA Enabler and now my 2011 VBA won't load with my 2011 products. I don't see anything that says that you can't have concurrent installations. Both using correct OS version. (http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autocad_2012
Anyone else have this problem?
Running WIn7 64bit
Acad 2011 +VBA
C3D 2012 +VBA
Acad 2012 +2012 vba (Uninstalled)
I've installed VBA enabler, but nothing changed.
Running a macros i still receiving message at command promt: "run_time error regQueryValueEx failed!"
I've installed it just the same way on my friend's pc and it perfectly works there.
We both have windows xp sp3 (32bit), autocad 2012, autocad vba enabler 2012, .NET 1.0-4.0 And we both use the same macroses.
So do you have any idea what's wrong with my pc? Maybe I should install some additional components or on the contrary - remove something from my operation system?
I also have to mention that my friend reinstalled his OS recently and I've been using my OS for a long time already.
I've used CCleaner and even reinstalled autocad, but nothing changed.
I just wanted to follow up on this concurent installed VBA Enabler issue because I still see the issue. We are now in 2013 development mode and I'm running into the same issue as before. I can install 2013 version and it works, but when running AutoCAD 2011 it says I don't have the enabler installed.
My thoughts are that the contorolling files in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\VBAServer) are overwriting each other with the most recent installed version of the VBA enabler. So when I install the v2013 (22.214.171.124) its over writing the 2011 version (126.96.36.199) files. Hopefully I can split the two install location somehow and retest. Both versions are installing its own Ac32BitAppServer.dll, Ac32BitAppServer.exe, x64Jet
Follow up and resolution to the concurrent VBA Enabler for 2011 & 2011.
After new software installations, AutoCAD and verticals, uninstall both 2011 and 2013 VBA Enablers, then reinstall using the Setup.exe for each. I was using the MSI before to install them and that didn't work for me.
Hope that helps.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.