Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The tiitleblock cannot fit in the print paper.

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
bleuetrose
407 Views, 6 Replies

The tiitleblock cannot fit in the print paper.

The titleblock cannot fit in the printing when I export to pdf.  The titleblock is 11x17. Doesn’t matter how much is bigger the windows that I selected one of the line of the titleblock is not fit. The view port window in Setup Manager is 1/2” = 1’-0”. The same problem I have and with some of the others files where  the view port is 3/16”=1’-16”titleblock 1.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
bleuetrose
in reply to: bleuetrose

The Setup Manager is ok.

titleblock 2.png

Message 3 of 7
bleuetrose

All is set up. What could be the problem? Smiley Indifferent

titleblock 3.png

Message 4 of 7
bleuetrose

I tried to do different size of window around exterior part of the titleblock   using window button, but always one part (one line) of the titleblock does not fit. The titleblok is exactly 11x17 and the page setup also I checked as you can see in the previous my post.  Why for some drafting is ok, but for some – the same setup, but one of the line doesn’t  want to fit, doesn’t matter how big or small  is the window that I select around the titleblock with draft for printing.  What could be the solution?titleblock 4.png

Message 5 of 7
bleuetrose

I tried also with Extents, Display, Layout, the results are worse.  Two or more line are disparate  or also part of the drafting.  

titleblock 5.png

Message 6 of 7
MarySeufert

Hello, and welcome to the forums.

Your problem isn't with your page setup, but in the settings stored in the PC3 file (Plotter Configuration). Use the command PLOTTERMANAGER to edit the PC3 file. See below for the settings to change...

PC3.JPG

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 7 of 7
bleuetrose
in reply to: MarySeufert

Thank you very much, MarySeufert, now it is ok. I haven’t known for this command. With the image, that you showed me was very clear what I should do.

Thank you also that you welcomed to the forums. This is very nice. I appreciate!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost