AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

aakitekuto
Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Text will not display in BOOTCAMP- AUTOCAD 2012

374 Views, 1 Replies
03-06-2012 01:27 PM

Hi.  I have files given to me by my teacher who works in an architecture firm. The files open on our school computers (Windows) and display the text that blocks such as those for sections and annotations have.  However on my MAC i am running WINDOWS7 on bootcamp. The text is missing when i import or open the dwg files with the blocks. Please if anyone has any solutions or suggestions to help fix this I would be grateful.

Valued Mentor
gjrcmb
Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)

Re: Text will not display in BOOTCAMP- AUTOCAD 2012

03-06-2012 01:48 PM in reply to: aakitekuto

Perhaps the text is set to be Annotative, the Annotation Scale you currently have set is not supported by the text, and the Annotation Visibility (ALLANNOVISIBILE) is set to zero.  Try setting the ALLANNOVISIBILE to one if it is not already, and see if the text shows up.  If that is not it, you might want to post your question on the MAC forum: 

AutoCAD for Mac

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.