AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

jwimmer2
Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

text font type appearance on screen

150 Views, 1 Replies
10-21-2012 01:36 PM

For some reason, my autocad application will not display the text type on screen correctly. This began on Friday of last week (10/19), and remains today (10/21). It is not simply one drawing file, but all drawing files that I open. When I initiate the MTEXT Editor, the correct font appears, but not in the drawing window. Any ideas how to correct this?

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: text font type appearance on screen

10-21-2012 05:48 PM in reply to: jwimmer2

Hi,

>> When I initiate the MTEXT Editor, the correct font appears, but not in the drawing window

And what happens instead? It might be the text-size (to small for current zoom-window), it might be that your text-object/-style is set to annotative (and the current annotation-scale is not activated for the object), ....

If nothing helps then can you create such a "not in drawing window"-text in a new drawing and upload it?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!