AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

dwg2engr
Message 1 of 1 (128 Views)

taskbar regen problem

128 Views, 0 Replies
03-27-2009 12:30 PM
I am using 2010 now. I open multiple drawings in one session and therefore set taskbar to 1 so that i can see all the drawings i am in. My problem begins here. When i pick in the taskbar for any one of the drawings i have open, the layout tab names are not changing to match any of the drawings that i want to go to. They are staying set as the layout names from the first drawing I open. A simple self-induced regen will update the layout tab names and the problem go ways.

I did not have this issue with 2009... It appears as if the tabs are not regening when i pick other on the drawings. Im thinking graphics card, but im using a Quadpro FX 3700 on vista 32 bit, and like i said everything before was working fine. Also, i must note that if I Ctrl+Tab through the drawings, all is well and works fine. Which i could do, but it still doesnt fix the problem......

Anyone know whats up with this? Or have a solution? Thanks ahead for time.
Announcements
Autodesk Alert | We are currently working on restoring Previous Version License request access in the Autodesk Subscription Center. If you are a subscription customer and would like to request a Previous Version License, please use this link as a temporary workaround. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.