AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Valued Contributor
Shinigami_black
Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)

Surfaces

158 Views, 1 Replies
06-21-2012 05:08 AM

Hi,

I at work use AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010. And have some problems with surface.

I create a surface and want to add contour labels, but labels must be oriented from lowest point to the highest. But it is oriented different in different places (prscreen1.png). Generally from highest to lowest point, but not always.

And second problem with labels are: if I change label masking from "From Label Style" to "Contour Line Only". Some parts of contours in surface will disappear (prscreen2.png). Some times a big part of contours will disappear.

P.S.

I remembered one more problem in surface. In "Surface Properties" window "Analysis" tab. I add "Ranges Number:" 11, but it will add only 2 ranges (prscreen2.png). It is common problem.

Thanks.

Valued Contributor
Shinigami_black
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Surfaces

06-21-2012 11:40 PM in reply to: Shinigami_black

Hi,
I found a solution for a first problem. In "Label Style Composer" -> Behavior -> "Orientation Reference" must be Object. And in Plan Readability -> "Plan Readable" must be false (this was true in default and here was problem).

I add a dwg file.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.