AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

scottlan
Message 1 of 2 (484 Views)

Slideshow Script

484 Views, 1 Replies
01-29-2013 01:59 PM

I am trying to create a slideshow in AutoCAD 2011, where each slide in my slideshow represents a week during a project. I am trying to follow the procedure noted in the online help section for writing a script to initiate the slideshow within AutoCAD. I created the slides as described in the online help manual (each slide is titled SLIDE#), and copied and pasted the folliwng from the online help manual in order to get the script to run:

; Begin slide show, load SLIDE1

VSLIDE SLIDE1

; Preload SLIDE2

VSLIDE *SLIDE2

; Let audience view SLIDE1

DELAY 2000

; Display SLIDE2

VSLIDE

; Preload SLIDE3

VSLIDE *SLIDE3

; Let audience view SLIDE2

DELAY 2000

; Display SLIDE3

VSLIDE

; Let audience view SLIDE3

DELAY 3000

; Cycle

RSCRIPT

I then amended the script above to include the entirety of my slide library for my slideshow (total of 47 slides), and ran the script in AutoCAD. When I executed the SCRIPT command in AutoCAD, a slide (week) was being skipped during the slideshow. Even using the example script in the help section skips a week in my slideshow.

Does anyone know why this would be? I am attaching the script that I created for my slideshow.

scottlan
Message 2 of 2 (482 Views)

Re: Slideshow Script

01-29-2013 02:00 PM in reply to: scottlan

To amend my original post the slideshow will show slide1, slide3, slide5 instead of slide1, slide2, slide3, etc., in order.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.