AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Valued Contributor
tstorzuk
Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Single line text justification anomaly

258 Views, 1 Replies
05-03-2012 08:02 AM

A little help please,

We have several drawings all set up the same. The matchlines between drawing files are single lines of text. Depending on the side of the matchline, they are either BottomCenter or TopCenter justified. And the insertion points are lined up exactly.

However, when looking at the text, it is obviously not displaying as perfectly lined up at the center. Sometimes the upper text is off to one side, and sometimes the lower text is off to one side.

I have seen this post in regards to this problem;

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2006/text-justification/m-p/1512861/highlight/true#M24844

which suggests rotating the text or moving it. But I would like to know how to avoid this happeneing at all without having to rotate or move the text. I would also like to know why this problem is happening.....what's causing it.

All help/suggestions are appreciated.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: Single line text justification anomaly

05-05-2012 01:43 AM in reply to: tstorzuk

Hi,

can you upload this drawing?

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.