AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Valued Contributor
ncjim
Message 1 of 1 (216 Views)

Sheet Index table issues

216 Views, 0 Replies
03-12-2012 12:18 PM

From Sheet Set Manager, I created a Drawing Index....in order to conform to the project standards I created customized categories that would identify the which phase a new version of the drawing within the set had been issued.

we have used dots on the prototype, so i had copied a dot "character as the default character.....and then i erased the dot from those sheets (phases) that it did not apply to.

The dots all show up on the matrix as expected, but what was not expected was that a "--" showed up in an voided cell that I had done prior to updating the link.....

one solution I believe would work, would be to clear go through all the sheets / customi sheet settings and clear (space bar) through each non-dot value.....which is time consuming and loses the value of programming it into the table in the first place

any suggestions?

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.