Did you mean: 

select text

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
wwwangeiei
451 Views, 5 Replies

select text

I have a lot of objet text, I want only select the text which contains "and" for exemple. Is there a caracter (* or # for exemple) which can remplace all the caracter? for now, i can only select the text objet which is totaly "and".

thank you

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
3wood
in reply to: wwwangeiei

Surely you can.

Just use command QSELECT, settings as below:

qselect.png

Message 3 of 6
wwwangeiei
in reply to: 3wood

thank you for your reply, but i have a version in french, the * did not work. Autocad consider it as a caracter '*', it can not replace the others caracters...

Message 4 of 6
Kent1Cooper

@wwwangeiei wrote:

thank you for your reply, but i have a version in french, the * did not work. Autocad consider it as a caracter '*', it can not replace the others caracters...

Read about the (wcmatch) function in Help to find out what the wildcard character for any number of characters is, if it's not * in your version.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 5 of 6
doni49
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

If you're using the french version, that sounds like it would be in @braudpat's wheel house.  Hopefully he'll get a chance to respond.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 6 of 6
braudpat

Hello from France

And why you don't use/try the FIND (RECHERCHER) command on your Texts / Attributes / etc ?

Please look at my French Screen ... and the RED options !

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost