Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section marker's text not aligned with marker - AutoCAD 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
411 Views, 4 Replies

Section marker's text not aligned with marker - AutoCAD 2012

Section marker's text is not aligned with marker. Its like the text is mirrored with the actual section marker. How can i align the text back with the section marker. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
doni49
in reply to: Anonymous

1. How is this created?  i.e. is it a dynamic block?  Is it a standard block with an attribute?
  2. What version are you using?
  3. Can you post your dwg file?  All we can do from the image is guess.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: doni49

i have completey deleted everything from the drawing other than a few of the messed up section makers and the file is still too large for me to upload here. is there some other way for me to fet the drawing to you?

Message 4 of 5
doni49

If you've deleted everything else and it's still too large, then I'm guessing you didn't purge.  And note that it sometimes takes 3 or more purges to get rid of everything.  It'll get rid of a bunch of stuff on the first run -- but then because things were purged, new items are no longer referenced and can therefore be purged.

Then if it's still too large, upload it to dropbox, mark it as "Shared" and post a link to the file.

Also don't forget to answer question 1 & 2 above.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 5
MarySeufert

Try ATTSYNC

In the future, for better help with AutoCAD Architecture objects, post in the AutoCAD Architecture General Forum

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost