Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same layer but vertical and horizontal lines displaying in different colors

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
androska
2753 Views, 7 Replies

same layer but vertical and horizontal lines displaying in different colors

i did not notice this when my background was default color 30,40,48, but when i changed it to black it became visible that in some layers horizontal and ertical lines are different color (orange layer, horizontal is orange as it should be, and vertical is yellow) it even happens if they are polylines, hatch patterns also if the pattern is with horizontal lines it is ok, but with vertical lines different color...changed my background to default, it is less visible but same problem is still there...it is not happening with all of the layers and i dont know how to correct this???

i attached two screenshots of the same polyline in different layers

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: androska

The horizontal and vertical parts do not look different in color on my screen, in either image.  It's probably something about your monitor, not about AutoCAD.  Try changing the monitor's resolution settings.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 8
jggerth1
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

same here -- if there's a difference in those images I ca't see it.  Perhaps the OP has extraordinarily good color vision...

Message 4 of 8
androska
in reply to: jggerth1

thanx...the first thing i tried was to change screen settings, brightness, contrast, resolution...but i can still see the difference...maybe in time ill forget about it because i did not notice it before... 

Message 5 of 8
braudpat

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

Have you tried to change color depth of your graphic card ?

Move from 24/32 bits Color Mode (16 Millions) to 15/16 Bits Color Mode (32000/65000 Colors) ...

Just to see if it makes any difference !?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
pendean

Friend, your attachments do nothing to further your claim. Sorry.

Turn of Win7's Aero theme, it may then be less distracting and might just even out whatever it is your eyes see that the screenshots are not capturing. Good luck

Capture.PNG

Message 7 of 8

My solution to this problem of vertical lines displaying incorrectly was turning off hardware acceleration in GRAPHICSCONFIG. Apparently the NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1070 doesn't work well with AutoCAD even though 8bit color is on.

Message 8 of 8
cengiztutenyurd

Hi there,

I was living tha same issue with my HP 2311gt monitor. I tried several different things but at last I realised the colors were all normal on my laptop screen but on my monitor.

The issue was solved by reducing the sharpness from the monitor settings.

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost