AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

LegoArchitect
Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)

Random problems... regarding Leaders

149 Views, 2 Replies
09-01-2011 06:46 AM

First off, i want to thank everyone who helped me out with my last problem... but I have yet another problem that - I am sure - very few of you have encountered.

Leaders.

Why is it that i can see leaders in my viewports in Paperspace, but when i go into Modle space, i can no longer see, touch, move or modify... there is absolutely no sign of there every being leaders when i go into modle space.  Now, i find this odd... seeing as how that is where i origonally drew/ placed them.

Another odd thing... if I go into any viewport-ANY- I am fully capable of working with the leaders that do not show in my modle space...

I need help understanding how and why this happened, or what caused it... and most importantly, how can i prevent this from happening again.

Thanks 

Steve
Valued Mentor
tim.turner
Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

Re: Random problems... regarding Leaders

09-01-2011 07:16 AM in reply to: LegoArchitect

Are you using annotative dimensions? If so is your scale set the same in model space as your viewport? Try setting ANNOALLVISIBLE=1?

LegoArchitect
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: Random problems... regarding Leaders

09-09-2011 06:28 AM in reply to: tim.turner

Thanks, i will give this a shot.

I hope it works.

Steve
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!